Time To Sew!
1. Sew together waistband pieces along the long edge.
2. Sew together 2 of the pocket decorations, turn inside out, press down and topstitch, overlock the top edge.
3. Sew together pocket facing, pocket decoration, and CF trouser leg.
4. Sew Pocket bag onto the pocket facing.
5. Sew up the darts we marked on the pattern.
6. Sew up the inside seam of the left CF and the left CB until you reach 1cm from the crotch.
7. Sew up the inside seam of the right Cf and the right CB until you reach 1cm from the crotch.
8. sew up the crotch from the back until you reach the notch at which the fly will start at the front of the trouser. Make sure to try and keep the inside seams aligned.
9. Sew in Placket, Fly, and Zip. (To find out how- see my tutorial post here- ...)
10. sew together the outside seam of the left leg pieces.
11. sew together the outside seam of the right leg pieces.
12. sew the waistband by joining the long edge of one of the pieces to the inside of the trouser waist with the waistband facing down.
13. sew closed waistband end.
14. flip trousers inside out and bring waistband up, press seam towards the waistband.
15. press 1cm edge at the other edge of the waistband.
16. fold over the last seam to conceal it, topstitch down.
Toile 1 complete!